Forget queuing! We prepare a tailor-made tour for you
We are Jordi and Lourdes, tourist guides in Catalonia. Forget queuing to enter museums and monuments, or getting bored listening to the introduction of the audio guide on duty. Let us accompany you on your visits. We adapt to your interests, tastes and needs.
Our visits to Catalonia
Here you have a selection of our most recommended visits.
Costa Brava landscapes
1908 a journalist called it as “Costa Brava“( the brave coast), millions of tourists have made the coast of Girona as one of the most famous of Spain.Continue reading
The Monastery of Poblet and the town Montblanc – Full day tour
During 12th Century cristian nobility conquered new lands at the South of Cataluña. Lands that need to be repopulated with christians.Continue reading
Monastery of Santes Creus
We are going to visit one the monasteries of the Cistercian route in Catalonia, reflection of an era of unification of the law trough the religion.Continue reading
Tarragona – Full Day tour
We will delve into the past of the city visiting some of its historical buildings and also strolling by the modern city that’s nowadays.Continue reading
If you are a Travel Agency, maybe we can also help you
More than 20 years of experience guiding groups in Catalonia guarantee us. And although we are not a receptive agency, we can advise you on the organization of your next project. Contact and tell us what you need.
We are proud to be part of great teams
Since 2020 we have been affiliated with the “Arts i Cultura” brand of the Catalan Tourism Agency and, since its foundation, we have been part of AGUICAT, the Association of Guides Qualified by the Generalitat de Catalunya for responsible and quality tourism. Now, our concern to contribute to an increasingly responsible tourism has led us to analyse and improve our working system in order to be Biosphere certified by 2023.
Follow Our Blog
- September 11, the National Day of CataloniaOn September 11, the National Day of Catalonia is celebrated. The reason for this celebration is often simplified by saying that Catalans celebrate a defeat …
- April 23, Sant JordiEven thought it is a working day, April 23, Sant Jordi’s Day is, without a doubt, the most popular festival of all those we find …
- All Saints Day is coming, time for chestnuts and panelletsIn this strange year we are living, the Castanyada (Chestnut party) 2020 is presented as a slightly different celebration. However, to the memory of those …
- Les festes de la Mercè, la festa major de BarcelonaLa Mercè, la patrona de Barcelona. L’estiu de 1687 Catalunya estava envaïda per una plaga de llagostes que arrasaven els camps i destrossaven collites. Des …
- Alabaster, the light stoneAlabaster or light stone is a translucent stone. The name comes from the ancient Greek and means “stone without handles”, referring to small bottles of …
- Greek gods in Costa BravaIn 1908, archaeological excavations began in Empúries. The Junta de Museus, under the direction of Josep Puig i Cadafalch and with the support of Enric …
[grid content=”post” number=”6″ columns=”3″ slider=”true”]