Forget queuing! We prepare a tailor-made tour for you
We are Jordi and Lourdes, tourist guides in Catalonia. Forget queuing to enter museums and monuments, or getting bored listening to the introduction of the audio guide on duty. Let us accompany you on your visits. We adapt to your interests, tastes and needs.
Our visits to Catalonia
Here you have a selection of our most recommended visits.
We visit two World Heritage buildings, the begining and the end of Gaudí’s architecture.Continue reading
A walk through Barcelona to know some of the most typical Miró sceneries in the city.Continue reading
A amazing landscape that has been the scene of history for more than 2,500 years. Empúries and Costa Brava,essential.Continue reading
Salvador Dalí borned in Figueres and after he conquering the world, he took refuge in the land where he was born, the Empordà.Continue reading
Strolling through the cobbled streets of Girona and Besalú is making so while discovering the medieval history of Catalonia.Continue reading
We propose a short break from Barcelona to spend in Sitges a morning or an afternoon.Continue reading
If you are a Travel Agency, may be we can also help you
More than 20 years of experience guiding groups in Catalonia guarantee us. And although we are not a receptive agency, we can advise you on the organization of your next project. Contact and tell us what you need.
We are proud to be part of great teams
Since 2020 we have been affiliated with the “Arts i Cultura” brand of the Catalan Tourism Agency and, since its foundation, we have been part of AGUICAT, the Association of Guides Qualified by the Generalitat de Catalunya for responsible and quality tourism.
Follow Our Blog
- April 23, Sant JordiEven thought it is a working day, April 23, Sant Jordi’s Day is, without a doubt, the most popular festival of all those we find …
- All Saints Day is coming, time for chestnuts and panelletsIn this strange year we are living, the Castanyada (Chestnut party) 2020 is presented as a slightly different celebration. However, to the memory of those …
- Les festes de la Mercè, la festa major de BarcelonaLa Mercè, la patrona de Barcelona. L’estiu de 1687 Catalunya estava envaïda per una plaga de llagostes que arrasaven els camps i destrossaven collites. Des …
- September 11, the National Day of CataloniaOn September 11, the National Day of Catalonia is celebrated. The reason for this celebration is often simplified by saying that Catalans celebrate a defeat …
- Alabaster, the light stoneAlabaster or light stone is a translucent stone. The name comes from the ancient Greek and means “stone without handles”, referring to small bottles of …
- Greek gods in Costa BravaIn 1908, archaeological excavations began in Empúries. The Junta de Museus, under the direction of Josep Puig i Cadafalch and with the support of Enric …
[grid content=”post” number=”6″ columns=”3″ slider=”true”]