A cookie is a small text file which is stored in your navigator when you visit a Web site. Its objective is that the Web remembers your visit when you navigate again in this page. The cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, content personalisation, use statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The objective of the cookie is to adapt the content of the Web to your profile and requirements, without cookies the services offered by any page will be notably reduced. If you wish to consult more information about what cookies are, what they store, how to eliminate them, deactivate them, etc., we beg you to consult this link.
Cookies used in this Web site
This Web site uses the following own cookies:
- Session Cookies, to guarantee that the users writing comments in the blog are human and not automated applications. In this way, spam is prevented.
This Web site uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies in order to elaborate statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this Web. By using this Web site you are agreeing to the treatment of the information about yourself by Google. Therefore, exercising any right in this sense should be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Social Networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons Me gusta (I like) or Compartir (Share).
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
At any moment you can exercise your right to deactivate or eliminate the cookies from this Web site. These actions are realised differently in function of the navigator you are using. Here we give a rapid guide for the most popular navigators
- Neither this Web nor its legal representatives accept any liability for either the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that the third-parties mentioned in this cookies policy can have.
- The Web navigators are the tools in charge of storing the cookies and from this place you should effect your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this Web nor its legal representative can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of the cookies by the mentioned navigators.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the navigator does not forget the decision to not accept these cookies.
- In the case of the cookies of Google Analytics, this company stores the cookies in servers located in the United States and undertake not to share with third-parties, except in the cases in which it is necessary for the functioning of the system or when the law compels them to do so. According to Google they do not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company which is adhered to the Safe Port Agreement which guarantees that all the transferred data will be treated with a protection level in agreement with the European regulations. You can consult detailed information with regard to this in this link. If you wish information about the use that Google gives to the we attached this other link.
- For any doubt or consultation about this cookies policy please do not hesitate to communicate with us through the contact section.