Discovering Barcelona is intended as an introductory visit which allows to know, in a general way, the most emblematic places of Barcelona
We will cover the Montjuïc hill, scene of the great events celebrated in Barcelona during the 20th Century
- The monumental area of the Plaça Espanya which was urbanized for International Exhibition, the World’s Fair of 1929, and where we can find, among other buildings, the National Palace, headquarters of the MNAC, one of the most important museums of the city, the “CaixaForum” building, the Mies van der Rohe Pavilion, the Magic Fountain…
- The intermediate area of Montjuic corresponds to the Olympic Ring. Scenario of the Olympic Games in 1992, where the Olympic Stadium, Palau Sant Jordi and the Calatrava Tower are located. After a brief stop, we can continue to one of the mountain’s scenic overlooks from where you can admire the whole city and the port facilities.
On the way to the city center, we will pass nearby the emblematic Columbus monument, the amusement area of the Maremagnum, the fishermen’s district of the Barceloneta and the Olympic Village and its small marina, one of Barcelona’s newest districts.
Our next destination will be the famous unfinished work of Antoni Gaudí, the Expiatory Temple of the Sagrada Família, the most representative monument of Barcelona, which we will see from the outside.
Afterwards, going through the Passeig de Gràcia, we can contemplate the façades of some modern style buildings such as La Pedrera or Casa Batlló. We will end our tour in Plaça de Catalunya, the true heart of Barcelona.
- Licensed tourist guide authorized by Generalitat de Catalunya during all this tour.
- The approximate duration of this tour is 3 hours.
- The order of the tour will depend on the meeting point where the tour starts.
- Transport: This tour requires a private transport. If you do not have transport avalaible consult us. We can put you into contact with some companies in the city who offer services of vehicles with driver.
- Entrance included: There’s not tickets included in this panoramic tour.
- Optional visits: In case you are interested in including the interiors of any monument during the tour, please do not hesitate to contact us so that we can design an itinerary adjusted to your needs.
- Combinable with: Medieval Barcelona, Passeig de Gracia and Park Güell, Sagrada Familia and Eixample, Montserrat.
Ask for a budget
[contact-form-7 id=”4209″ title=”Pedir información_EN”]