Full day in Costa Brava
It was in 1908 when the journalist Ferran Agulló called the coast of the province of Girona as the “Costa Brava“. Since then millions of tourists have turned it into one of the most famous coastal areas of our country.
We propose a tour that will allow us to know the great variety of landscapes that characterize it: fine sand beaches, rocky cliffs, and small coves of difficult access.
Our tour will take us first to Tossa de Mar, a small town that built its walls to protect against pirates attacks. From there, all along the coast, we will find beautiful landscapes until we reach Sant Feliu de Guíxols, another one of the most important towns in the province.
After a short break for lunch, we will continue until we reach Pals, a town that preserves its entire medieval atmosphere in its streets and squares.
- Licensed tourist guide authorized by Generalitat de Catalunya during all this tour
- The approximate duration of this trip is 9 hours (leaving and returning to Barcelona). From other points of origin, please consult us the timing.
- Transport: A private vehicle is necessary for the realization of this excursion as we describe it. If you do not have transport avalaible consult us. We can put you into contact with some companies in the city who offer services of vehicles with driver
- Optional visits: If you like to walk, the Costa Brava offers many marked itineraries that correspond to old roads. Consult us and we will adapt the program to your interests. Or if you prefer, we can combine the morning excursion with a walk after lunch around the medieval Girona.
- Meals are not included in the price of the excursion. Tell us what your preferences are and we will recommend a good restaurant in the area that suits them.
Ask for a budget
[contact-form-7 id=”4209″ title=”Pedir información_EN”]