Guided tour protocol - After Covid-19
A year. It sounds difficult to believe, but it’s been a year since our country’s business came to a complete halt. When we said our last farewell to a group, in mid-March 2020, we could hardly imagine that it would take so long to host the next one.
Now, we are excited because it seems that the situation is beginning to improve. But at this moment we already know how difficult it has been to overcome this and what has been the price we had to pay to be able to do it.
And we also know that we have to change some things. That is why we have adopted the protocols drawn up by the ICTE (Institute for Spanish Tourist Quality) in collaboration with the regional administrations and with the Federation of Professional Associations of Tourism Guides (CEFAPIT).
And we have become more accustomed to modify our services according to the restriction that PROCICAT (Protection Civilian Project in Catalonia) implements in order to control the spread of the virus. It has not been easy, but little by little we have been used to regularly consulting what can and cannot be done about a guided tour.
From now on, in our tours
- We will organize visits for small and closed groups. This means that there will be no one in your group that you do not know. If you travel with your couple, family, group of friends, or co-workers, you will be the only members of the group. Ideally there should be no more than 8-10 people. In the event that current legislation allows us to organize larger groups, we will try in no case to exceed 20 people. So, if you need our services, please note that depending on the number of people you have, you may need to hire more than one guide.
- We will use individual radio guides. With them, you can follow our explanations while maintaining the safety distance. In addition, the use of radio guides reduces the noise impact on the environment.
- We recommend using your own headphones. In any case, if you do not have them, we will provide you with single-use ones.
- We are going to wear a mask during the whole tour.
What are we going to visit?
- We have designed our tours avoiding too narrow spots or agglomerations.
- We will adapt our routs according to the current health regulation. When visits to the interiors of museums and monuments can be made, we will adapt our protocols to those established by these places to access them.
- Please note that depending on these rules, some of the spaces we propose in our visits may not be open to the public. Since this will depend on when we visit, we have chosen not to remove them from the descriptions. We will confirm the interiors that can be visited when we set the day of the visit.
How we will relate?
- The amount to be paid for the tour must be paid during the booking process for not touching money during the itinerary.
- Ah! We shouldn’t touch among us when we say hello or goodbye. Anyway, we’ll be glad to go with you.