Guided tour protocol – After Covid-19
It has been some months since the activity of our country was completely stopped. When we said goodbye to our last group on March, we couldn’t imagine that it would take so long to receive the next one.
Now, we are excited because it seems that the situation is beginning to improve. But in this moment we already know how difficult it has been to overcome this and what has been the price we had to pay to be able to do it.
And we also know that we have to change some things. That is why we have used the protocols drawn up by the ICTE (Institute for Spanish Tourist Quality) in collaboration with the regional administrations and with the Federation of Professional Associations of Tourism Guides (CEFAPIT).
From now on, on our guided tours
- We will organize visits for small groups. Ideally groups of 10-12 people. When current legislation allows us to organize larger groups, we will try not to exceed 20 participants. If you need our services, please note that you may need to hire more than one guide.
- We will use individual radio guides. With them, you can follow our explanations while maintaining the safety distance.
- We recommend using your own headphones. In any case, if you do not have them, we will provide you with single-use ones.
- We will have to use a mask whenever it is not possible to maintain the safety distance.
What will we visit?
- We will design our tours avoiding passing through too small places or places where there may be too many people.
- We will adapt our itineraries as the phases of the unconfinement allow us. When we can visit interiors of museums and monuments, we will adapt our protocols to those that they establish to be able to access.
- Keep in mind that depending on these phases, perhaps some of the spaces that we propose on our visits will not be opened. Since this will depend on when we visit, we have chosen not to remove them from the descriptions. We will confirm the interiors when you decided the day of the visit.
How we will relate?
- During the process of booking our visits, the amount to be paid must be settled, to avoid having to handle money on the day of the visit.
- Ah! And we will have to greet and say goodbye without shaking hands or kissing. Despite this, we will be happy to accompany you.